Saturday 25 July 2009

Tranquility

The calm and the quiet give me space to think, to separate and dissect all the feelings running around. Each one requires the time for contemplation, in a little bubble. Slowly I calm and all the dust settles, I can see the piles. Some are large and have to be dealt with quickly before they are disturbed and return to the ether. Others are hidden and may need more attention to find but with this quiet I’m sure they’ll be found. I’m looking forward to it, an internal spring clean, a processing, and compartmentalisation of thoughts and feelings if you will. I was scared of the solitude but these last few weeks have shown me that what I sought is what I need. I knew this deep down, my inner self craves this peace and hopes that this will allow the space to help me recover somewhat. Time will tell, anyhow for now it’s what I desire, my self crying out for it. So here it is. On its way.

0 comments :